In some cases, it might be desirable to completely remove an Audit from AuditTrail. This process is not difficult but requires several steps as follows.
From the INBOXES Screen
- Click the Go button for the audit
- When the audit opens, on the Open Audit menu, click Reject
- Reject the audit all the way back to stop 1
- Repeat the process but this time AuditTrail will warn that this will Unroute the audit. Confirm to continue
- The audit is now unrouted and is sitting in the Unrouted Audits Screen:
- From INBOXES click the Tools Menu, then Routing
Clicking (1)Remove will completely purge the audit and all it's routing data from AuditTrail.